A leading professional services organization seeks a talented professional to handle all aspects of marketing, e-marketing campaign management, and content development for its fast-paced and growing team. Prior professional services marketing experience required.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Operations Manager will have a strong ability to define, prioritize, and execute the right set of marketing activities to generate and nurture leads, as well as provide meaningful metrics. The ideal candidate must be a confident, polished professional who is organized, energetic, intelligent, proactive, and detail oriented. The ability to think strategically, multitask, manage projects from inception to completion, communicate effectively, troubleshoot problems, meet deadlines, and respond to changing priorities is critical in this role. The Marketing Operations Manager is expected to perform all job duties with a commitment to providing superior service to stakeholders and producing quality work product.
- Oversee the e-marketing function, including developing compelling, targeted campaigns for the sales team and business leaders and delivering meaningful metrics and analysis for lead generation activities. Develop and implement best practices for lead generation campaigns and develop key processes for successful implementation of programs.
- Build a marketing dashboard for effective reporting on marketing operational metrics.
- Execute and streamline marketing workflows through automation, analysis, and ROI reporting.
- Support outbound email strategy, planning and execution, including day-to-day execution of email campaigns.
- Maintain and update the ERM database on a regular basis, as well as optimize the use of its features; ensure the seamless integration of the ERM into the CRM.
- Streamline processes and integrate multiple systems to increase operational efficiencies and analytical ability.
- Provide ongoing outreach and sales support across multiple practice areas to create and ensure the success of lead generation and nurture activities.
- Develop and produce targeted digital content.
- Manage the marketing analytics classifications process to ensure marketing efforts are properly reported as the driving source.
- Develop understanding of service offerings and keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Develop and implement an integrated marketing strategy across various digital channels.