Manager needed for busy team of 5.
- Works closely with the Chief Marketing Officer to support and advise attorneys and practice group leaders on business plan development and growth initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages responses to RFPs, customized pitches and BD presentations
- Supports practice groups by driving annual business and budget planning process and managing follow-up throughout the year
- Develops and supports the implementation of key initiatives, including business plans, client feedback, attorney training and other initiatives to enhance business development efforts
- Engages in research and analysis and competitive intelligence-gathering for strategic planning, competitive firm positioning, and business development activities
- Collaborates with marketing and business development department leadership to develop annual budgets, including specifying key strategic and tactical objectives and means to achieve annual goals
- Manages nominations including Chambers, Best Lawyers and awards
- Manage relationship with media, places articles, etc.Manages team of 3 highly skilled coordinators and provides support and guidance in their day-to-day activities