Reporting to a Director, Client Relations & Business Development, the successful candidate is responsible for assisting with the development of short- and long-term marketing plans, supporting the implementation of strategies and working to sustain practice group focus on marketing initiatives.
Please visit http://joinblakes.com/careers/ to see the complete job posting.
• University degree or college diploma in business/marketing (or equivalent) is required
• Five to eight years of business development and marketing experience in a professional services firm
• Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, CMS and InterAction
• Sound judgment and strong client-service orientation
• Solid business acumen and understanding of law-firm operations and environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication (written and verbal), organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
• Good interpersonal skills; and patience, tact and confidence
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to adapt to multiple areas of law and various demands
Blakes wishes to thank all applicants for their interest. However, please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.
Blakes welcomes applications from all qualified applicants. The Firm is committed to maintaining an inclusive work environment comprised of people with diverse perspectives, backgrounds, identities and cultures.
The Firm provides accommodation for applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws. Please contact us to request accommodation.
|Company Name||Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP|
|Job Type||Business Development|
|Employment Type||Full Time|