Reporting to the Communications Manager, this role is responsible for developing and executing the Firm’s online marketing strategy across current and emerging digital channels. The Digital Marketing Specialist will interpret the Firm’s broader marketing strategy to the digital landscape while ensuring both alignment and demonstrable impact.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter with a passion for social, search and digital media. He or she must also have a track record of effectively utilizing current digital media and identifying and developing new media channels to drive awareness, engagement and resulting profitability of both current and prospective clients in a professional services environment. We expect the Digital Marketing Specialist to be a subject-matter expert in digital communications, with experience identifying, buying, developing and delivering digital, search and social media campaigns.
Please visit http://joinblakes.com/careers/ to see the complete job posting.
• Degree in marketing or communications or a related field
• A minimum of three years of professional experience in a marketing/communications position
• Relevant experience working in a digital marketing environment, including online campaigns, audience targeting, community management and online advertising; a strong track record of delivering results in these areas is expected
• A creative thinker with experience and demonstrated results in identifying and motivating target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and convert
• Proven knowledge and interest in all things online and an interest in new technologies, marketing and social media trends with an ability to think creatively with respect to new online initiatives
• Strong IT skills, including MS Office, the Internet, CMS tools and email tools
• Flexible with excellent organizational skills and the ability to use own initiative, while being able to handle a number of tasks and projects simultaneously
• Collaborative approach with an ability to work in a small team
• A team player with strong communications skills, including writing, presenting and editorial skills
• Demonstrated ability to anticipate and creatively solve problems and resolve issues
• A strong commitment to own learning and development as well as a commitment to coaching and supporting colleagues
• Certification in Google AdWords and Google Analytics is a plus; if the successful applicant does not have these qualifications, they must obtain them within the first three months of their tenure
• Knowledge of HTML, video production and Photoshop would be an advantage
Blakes wishes to thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All interested candidates should submit their cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.
Blakes welcomes applications from all qualified applicants. The Firm is committed to maintaining an inclusive work environment comprised of people with diverse perspectives, backgrounds, identities and cultures.
The Firm provides accommodation for applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws. Please contact us to request accommodation.
|Company Name||Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP|
|Job Type||Digital Marketing|
|Employment Type||Full Time|