As part of the firm’s Client Relations team, the Client Relations Assistant, Litigation position is responsible for providing administrative assistance to The Litigation Department and its Client Relations team. This is a full time, firmwide, non-exempt position which will be resident in our Houston office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with others to draft, edit and track proposal and RFP responses to clients and prospective clients, including periodic reports on proposal activity, collecting and publishing historical proposal data, and locating source files.
- Coordinate electronic client updates and event invites on behalf of the Litigation Department.
- Develop regular Client Relations status reports to track matters, BD activities, and rankings for use in business development efforts.
- Gather and enter experience in firmwide database for use in surveys, proposals and pitches, legal and industry directories.
- Support maintenance of marketing mailings and lists in contact management database, InterAction.
- Support events, such as industry conference sponsorships, client presentations and seminars, section/department retreats, client dinners, and other events related to the promotion of the Litigation Department.
- Finalize and process check requests, invoices, and other arrangements required. for support of Litigation Department marketing activities.
- Assist in information gathering and research requests as needed.
- Assist in tracking Client Relations expenses for annual budget reporting.
- Assist in production of surveys and directories.
- Other projects as assigned.