The Marketing Technology Coordinator’s overarching role is to take ownership, pride and a proactive role in maintaining the firm’s “content to contact.”
- Create and edit email templates and landing pages that follow email best practices, including; responsive design, image optimization, SEO, regulatory requirements and adhere to the firm’s brand guidelines.
- Manage schedule of all email deployments including email marketing calendar, design, build, proof and deploy to optimize user response and evenly distribute daily/weekly email volume
- Compile, create and actively maintain email marketing lists for campaigns and events; manage user preferences.
- Track, analyze and report on campaign performance and suggest improvements.
- Convert associated documents into email-ready and web-ready file formats.
- Maintain relevant email process documentation and distribute best practices to attorneys.
Client Information Management
- Input new and update existing client contact information into the firm’s Client Relationship Management database.
- Prepare reports and analyze data, ensuring the firm’s contacts’ information is accurate.
- Manage the data cleanup process and enforce data quality standards.
- Ongoing contact record and email list cleansing and augmentation through attorney feedback, internet research and extraction of contact information from our Enterprise Relationship Management (ERM).
- Serve as point person for our ERM system, providing assistance to attorneys on how to use the system.
- Post related communications and resources referenced in emails to firm’s website.
- Provide back-up support for managing content on the firm’s website
- Manage content and graphics updates to firm’s microsites.
- Serve as the point person for website analytics, including SEO; providing monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting; make assessments and provide recommendations for optimization.