This position primarily assists the regional business development manager with business development and marketing support to attorneys in the various assigned practices and industry in the San Francisco office. Flexibility in terms of work hours is required to successfully execute programs and events.
• Plan and manage events such as seminars, conferences, client events, webinars and trade show appearances, including oversight of all aspects of event logistics, internal and external communications, marketing and sales planning, and follow-up activities.
• Assist with maintenance of regional contact information in CRM database, regularly update activities, and create and organize industry and office specific mailing lists.
• Develop and coordinate the input, formatting, and delivery of business development communications, news and other regional announcements.
• Manage the internal marketing events calendar and track attendance.
• Create, update and maintain announcements and regional practice and industry brochures.
• Update and maintain biographies as requested.
• Assist with the preparation and compilation of materials for pitches, RFPs and other business development opportunities identified by attorneys and business development team; update pitch tracking database (PMAPS).
• Collect and update practice and industry experience lists for regional business development opportunities.
• Participate in competitor tracking and industry business intelligence monitoring; calendar surveys and nomination opportunities for office, attorney and client development; complete approved submissions.
• Track attorney participation and membership in local and national boards, organizations, and committees.
• Manage the selection and inventory of promotional materials and branded items.
• Manage event budgets, vendor relationships, and sponsorships.
• Prepare and process invoices and expense reports for payment.
• Provide back-up support as needed to Sales & Marketing team members.
• Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or communications field.
· Minimum of two years of experience in professional services business development. Law firm experience a plus.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite programs including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
· Familiarity with marketing/sales databases and CRM programs; InterAction experience a plus.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Detail-oriented, proactive, self-directed with ability to manage multiple projects and thrive in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
Nixon Peabody LLP is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer: Disability / Female / Gender Identity / Minority / Sexual Orientation / Veteran. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
|Company Name||Nixon Peabody|
|Employment Type||Full Time|