Business Development Specialists are assigned to specific practice groups and take ownership for supporting the business development efforts of their attorney group. They use their marketing generalist skill sets to serve each group’s needs quickly and efficiently and collaborate with the Marketing Operations team to broadly support group initiatives. The ideal candidate should be passionate, creative, focused, and driven.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsibilities are diverse and will include but are not limited to the following.
- RFP/Pitch/Prospecting support including intelligence reporting, pipeline tracking and proposal creation
- Responsible for business development coaching
- Oversight of attorney awards/recognition/directories
- Draft and solicit content for web pages, blog, attorney bios, eNewsletter, external articles, and client service successes
- Plan and execute practice area targeted marketing initiatives including client data collection, client entertainment and gifts
- Create, Track and Report on Dept/PG Budgets including ROI for sponsorship and events
- Present attorneys with relevant ideas and opportunities, such as trade association involvement, thought leadership opportunities, and others
- Small scale event and webinar support
- Keep abreast of trends and technologies through conferences and professional development opportunities
- Other projects as assigned by leadership