The Marketing & Business Development Specialist will play an integral role in the Marketing & Business Development Department. Primary focus will be the firm’s practice groups’ marketing and business development programs to generate new client relationships as well as assist in the promotion of all firm-wide branding and identity activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Oversee maintenance of databases regarding business development information including firm contacts, pitch records, business development analytics for pitch and revenue success rate; assistance with the compilation of mailing lists and integration with the CRM system
- Assist with CRM management and trainings to upkeep the Firms' client and business development records
- Provide marketing & business development support
- Perform client, prospective client and industry research
- Work closely with attorneys on individual projects as assigned
- Plan and host internal events and programs (initiative launches, Associate events, Partner Retreats, etc.)
- Manage planning and execution of practice group events, webinars, and receptions including client invitee lists, emailing, client follow-ups
- Oversee planning and execution of client seminars, lawyer speaking engagements, special events, panel participation and other ad hoc marketing efforts.
- Attend, take notes and make internal recommendations based on attending practice group, industry and individualized attorney meetings
- Serve as the liaison with outside vendors and consultants including but not limited to Marketing, Graphic Design, Public Relations and Advertising firms.
- Coordinate sponsorships
- Evaluate and implement firm participation in sponsorships and community events
- Assist Diversity Committee
- Make recommendations on business development prospects by internal research and attendance at firm-sponsored events
- Work with Human Resources regarding Westlaw and other library resources
- Assist Legal Business Development Director as requested.