Greenberg Traurig, a global law firm, currently has an excellent employment opportunity in the Marketing Department of our Dallas office. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for a range of marketing, business development and press-related support duties for the Dallas office of an international law firm with 2,000 attorneys in 38 locations, functioning as part of the Texas regional team.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Working with Dallas office and Texas team to help raise the firm profile and promote business development, and help the firm’s Dallas attorneys reach their target clients in the business community.
• Preparing business development materials, including drafting pitches, collaborating with attorneys on proposals and drafting, managing and submitting responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), and producing other collateral materials. This includes conducting, requesting and analyzing research, preparing pitches, proposals, presentations and other client-facing documents, utilizing existing content and, when needed, writing new content, and ensuring delivery and/or production requirements are met.
• Coordinating external communications needs including the drafting of press releases, announcements, invitations and ads, ensuring they are approved by the appropriate channels and disseminating to appropriate internal and external contacts.
• Working with other members of the marketing team to coordinate programs and events hosted/sponsored by the firm, such as seminars, webinars, and other events, including planning and execution of client events, sponsorships, the development and production of marketing materials and on-site and off-site logistics.
Working with global marketing team to compile information and drafting submissions for directory and ranking authorities such as Chambers USA, Legal 500, etc. Draft and manage multiple Chambers and other directory submissions, with tight deadlines.
• Administrative duties, including maintaining mailing lists, spreadsheet creation and tracking.
Skills & Competencies
The ideal candidate is a team player, with a positive attitude, works well under pressure, detail-oriented, works independently and collaboratively, and possesses excellent multi-tasking, organizational, and time-management skills. Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and proofreading skills as well as business development skills. Must be able to prioritize workloads, work effectively under time constraints and in a fast paced environment. Must work well with attorneys and staff. Polished presentation and interpersonal skills required. Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and the Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel). Experience working with Adobe PDF and design software is a plus. Knowledge of AP style is beneficial, but not required.
Qualifications & Prior Experience
A college degree is required. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years relevant experience working in the marketing, business development and/or communications department at a law firm or professional services environment. We are seeking an energetic, detail-oriented, marketing coordinator to work with the Texas and national marketing department to handle marketing and business development efforts for the firm’s Dallas office. Candidate should be flexible to work overtime as needed. Some travel may be required. Very strong writing and editing skills are a must.
At Greenberg Traurig, we are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. It has been, and continues to be our goal, to foster a well-balanced workforce that contains a significant presence of minorities and women.
|Company Name||Greenberg Traurig|
|Employment Type||Full Time|