Greenberg Traurig, LLP seeks a Marketing & Business Development Manager to work directly with the Texas offices (Austin, Dallas, Houston) to organize and implement their marketing, business development and communication initiatives.
Greenberg Traurig, LLP seeks a Marketing & Business Development Manager to work directly with the Texas offices (Austin, Dallas, Houston) to organize and implement their marketing, business development and communications initiatives. This role offers an excellent opportunity to join a highly-regarded and progressive team and will work hand in hand with the local and national marketing leadership to develop and implement the marketing and business development initiatives in the region. The preference is to place the successful candidate in our Austin, Dallas or Houston office.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with office and marketing leadership to develop and implement the marketing, communications and business development goals and initiatives for the state of Texas.
- Support local practice groups and attorneys in developing and delivering strategic marketing and business development plans/programs and in cross marketing initiatives.
- Understand the local practices, office initiatives and representations of key clients.
- Create pitch materials, proposals and responses to RFPs, and track the results.
- Write, edit and distribute internal newsletters, client updates and other client communications.
- Identify and assess media opportunities for the office, local practice groups and individual attorneys including media pitches, press releases and other media related efforts in coordination with the national team.
- Identify and assess targeted opportunities for the office, local practice groups and individual attorneys to become involved with/leverage relationships with community organizations.
- Manage all aspects of events including concept and agenda development with attorneys, contracting and coordinating all setup details with the facilities, arranging for catering, creating mailing lists specific to the event topic, drafting invitation language, sending and tracking invitations and RSVP's, etc. Evaluate return on investment before and after each event and closely manage budget.
- Evaluate local sponsorship opportunities based on ROI and strategic criteria and collaborate with the events team as necessary on the preparation of seminar materials and conference book ads. Assist with logistics as needed.
- Coordinate responses to Texas marketing surveys, directories and nominations.
- Assist with new attorney integration, review and edit announcements of new attorneys, bios, news/press releases and related marketing materials.
- Work with business directors to monitor and track department expenses for each office.
- Understand the ethics rules involved in legal services marketing and business development for the state of Texas.
- Support other marketing/communications/business development initiatives as needed.
- Manager the existing Texas marketing team.