This team member will join our dynamic and diverse Client Development Department and will be responsible for conceiving and implementing strategic and creative marketing programs for the Triangle market, as well as assigned Sector/Service teams. This individual may also be assigned one or more firm wide marketing responsibilities. The Marketing and Client Resources Manager will report to the Director of Marketing and Client Resources and will collaborate with Office and Sector/Service Team leadership, other elements of the Client Development Department, and other staff departments.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
• Execute the firm’s overall strategic initiatives and brand deployment through creative and innovative marketing programs in the Raleigh and RTP offices (Triangle market).
• Collaborate with lawyers in a trusted advisor role to develop and implement strategic marketing plans for designated Sector/Service teams and offices (Raleigh/RTP) – and provide creative coaching for lawyers in their own personal branding and marketing efforts.
• Develop and write customized proposals and responses to RFPs for clients and prospects, including strategy, content development, collaboration with lawyer teams, and project management.
• Create and develop other presentation materials and client-focused tools and resources, in collaboration with the firm’s Communications Team.
• Manage and execute large-scale firm proprietary events for designated offices and Sector/Service team(s).
• Manage firm sponsorships at industry/trade conferences and Triangle market events, including providing on-site support and building relationships with clients and prospects.
• Actively contribute to business development initiatives of the Raleigh and RTP offices, in conjunction with the Director of Client Service, which could include research analysis, target list development, event execution and follow-up, community involvement, and more.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, resourceful, and an experienced strategic marketer. Strong organizational and writing skills are a must. Position includes occasional travel.
• Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, or other related field
• 5-9 years previous marketing experience, ideally in a professional services environment
• Excellent writing and interpersonal communications skills
• Strong project management skills with attention to detail and deadlines
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a client service focus Candidates should complete the online application process and provide a writing sample. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled and Veteran Employer.
|Company Name||Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP|
|Employment Type||Full Time|