Manages and develops with firm partners and attorneys the full lifecycle of practice information and biographic content published to the firm’s external websites and for use in business development efforts, including RFPs, pitches and networking events, through a highly collaborative process.
- Responsible for content management and development of significant areas of the firm’s external websites. Responsible for development and dissemination of firm social media content. Supports firm efforts to market high-profile attorneys externally and internally, and internal cross-selling efforts by writing and publishing feature articles detailing firm news and events on internal website.
- Collaborates with attorneys and Legal Personnel staff to develop attorney biographical content, which is published for external audiences and used in myriad business development efforts. Deliverables include writing all biographies; interviewing attorneys to obtain content; obtaining and managing the client consents process; educating attorneys and members of Client Development on bio best practices and search engine optimization; and maintaining adherence to firm editorial style.
- Develops new and updated content for practices on firm website. Collaborates with multiple attorneys and Client Development members to develop appropriate strategies and content related to practice goals and experience, and serves as project manager until content is completed.
- Oversees significant portions of website content, including, but not limited to, Publications, News and About sections.
- Co-leads firm efforts to market incoming high-profile lateral hires, including reviewing and publishing press releases, creating biographies, and coordinating electronic arrival announcements distributed to firm mailing lists and the laterals’ personal contacts.
- Acts as project manager and liaison to capture appropriate content and clearance for email client alerts submitted by attorneys and Practice Management. Ensures content complies with firm Media and External Communications Policy.