The current breakdown of work (subject to change) is:
Social Media/Web Development
Sales (seminar and event presence)
Advertising and design
- Weekly blogging and other updates to our various social medial platforms; monitoring and managing our social media reviews for feedback.
- Ensuring the firm websites are up to date and we are maximizing SEO and keyword searches.
- Writing creative for social media, the websites, quarterly newsletters, collateral, direct mail, ads, press releases, etc.
- Design ads and collateral, either on your own or working collaboratively with a graphic designer.
- Event planning and attendance, both internal and external. Internal events include quarterly team events and our annual holiday party. External events include booth or booth-like presence at seminars, exhibits, etc. A few evening events required annually (about 3-5 right now)
- Facilitating our holiday gift program to over 500 people from start to finish, including brainstorming gift ideas, ordering the gift, designing creative, fulfillment as needed, coordinating delivery drivers and routes, and updating the gift recipient list.
- Facilitating our client feedback program, including sending out monthly online surveys.
- Run weekly marketing meetings with the marketing team.
- Manage direct mail campaigns, including data entry to update mailing lists annually, fulfillment, and mailing (with temp assistance where needed).
- Research new marketing opportunities and present same to the marketing team.
- Maintain marketing calendars and budget.
- Prepare reports on marketing campaigns and assist with presentations for the marketing team.
- Participate in the development and execution of other marketing initiatives. - Provide other administrative support and assistance as needed.
Candidates should have a four-year degree in marketing or a business-related field as well as 2-3 years’ of related work experience. Candidates should be professional, motivated, organized and possess exceptional oral and written communication skills. Very strong technology skills are required as the firm communicates with clients across a wide variety of platforms. Social media and some graphic design skills is a plus.
Skills and Experience Required:
- VERY passionate about marketing.
- Highly motivated, with a “can-do” attitude.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Professionalism: We’re looking for a fun, yet polished professional who has a couple years of experience.
- Excellent writing and communication skills are a must. Use your exemplary written communication, copywriting, and editing skills to assist in developing copy and collateral materials ensuring consistency of our unique brands.
- Creative thinking.
- Experience with Google Analytics, WordPress & social media monitoring tools.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
The Potts Law Firm diligently pursues a variety of personal injury claims and mass tort matters, from complex pharmaceutical cases to challenging product liability claims.
|Company Name||The Potts Law Firm, LLP|
|Job Type||Marketing Coordinator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|