This position will drive and implement the growth efforts of the national Forensic and Investigations and Litigation Services (FILS) or Technology and Business Transformation Services (TBTS) practices. This position is responsible for maximizing market and client share and client satisfaction through effective integrated marketing communications that is aligned with the firm’s brand, business line and geographic program including industry, market plans and objectives.
This position will focus on developing a buyer-centric program focusing on the legal market. The ideal candidate will serve as a strategic partner to business line leaders, business line, industry and field marketing professionals, and business development professionals regarding brand and marketing programs and activities, and the creation of specific deliverables. They will collaborate with national and field marketing teams to manage programs and projects carrying processes through to completion including strategic direction, integrated marketing campaigns, newsletters/thought leadership, collateral, web, social media, and events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, Business Administration or other related field required
- Seven (7) or more years of marketing, communications or event management experienced required
- Prior experience working in the accounting, financial consulting, business advisory and/or professional services industries preferred
- Prior experience working at one of the Big Four or a national / regional accounting firm preferred
- Prior experience managing marketing professionals preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite required
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience preferred
BDO USA, LLP serves clients through more than 40 offices and more than 400 independent alliance firm locations nationwide. As an independent Member Firm of BDO International Limited, BDO serves multinational clients through a global network of 1,204 offices in 138 countries.
|Company Name||BDO USA, LLP|
|Job Type||Marketing & Communications|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Location||New York,New York|