Marketing Administrator - Client Service
The Marketing Administrator will support the Client Service Program objectives of strengthening and expanding the firm’s key client relationships. They are responsible for coordinating a broad range of value-add services (events, sponsorships, CLE and Professional Development training, etc.), maintaining databases and mailing lists; support the Client Feedback and Client Value programs. The Marketing Administrator will have regular interaction with internal and external clients, including some on-site support at client events as needed.
- Plan, organize, manage and host assigned client events and sponsorships. Manage all aspects of events including concept and agenda development with attorneys, contracting and coordinating all setup details with the facilities, arranging for catering, creating mailing lists specific to the event topic, drafting invitation language, sending and tracking invitations and RSVPs, distributing materials and giveaways, assisting with follow-up efforts.
- Coordinate and track cross-functional team activities related to Client Value program and assist in creating client and management reports.
- Support the Client Feedback program, uploading client feedback into database, create prep package, and other duties as directed.
- Coordinate services in support of Client Team program as directed.
- Conduct business intelligence or other research.