This is an ideal job for someone who wants to learn and be involved in all aspects of law firm marketing. This position will be instrumental in helping support and maintain sophisticated marketing services for a 90-lawyer Wall Street law firm. There is a strong general department/administrative function to this job; you will provide support for much of the day-to-day operations of the marketing department.
Under the supervision of the marketing director, the Coordinator will execute and implement a wide variety of marketing, business development and client service functions including:
• Update and maintain website content including attorney bios, practice group descriptions, publications and news items. Update social media outlets as needed.
• Prepare, proofread and distribute all firm publications, i.e., client advisories, attorney announcements, etc.
• Maintain an accurate contact relationship database (data entry).
• Assist in the preparation of RFPs and pitch materials.
• Support internal and external events, including speaking engagements, sponsorships, seminars, webinars and conferences. Track RSVPs, prepare handout materials, create and edit presentation materials (PowerPoint). Ensure all sponsorship requirements and opportunities are met.
• Assist in the preparation of directory, rankings, and awards submissions.
• Provide support for firm-wide projects such as the Year in Review and holiday cards.
• Help develop and publish in-house marketing newsletter by tracking successes/wins, news items, and related content.
• Assist in the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for the marketing department.
• Implement and adhere to all brand guidelines.
• Other projects and/or responsibilities as assigned.
Carter Ledyard & Milburn LLP is a general practice law firm located on Wall Street since 1854. It has established expertise in litigation, corporate, real estate, finance, intellectual property and tax work. Its trusts and estates practice is widely recognized as among the best in the United States. The firm is noted for its distinguished history and its lawyers' collegiality and depth of experience.
|Company Name||Carter Ledyard & Milburn LLP|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Location||New York,New York|