Woodsford Litigation Funding is seeking a versatile Business Development & Marketing Manager to help drive growth across an exciting international business, with particular emphasis on the U.S. market.
Our new Business Development & Marketing Manager will be responsible for identifying and pursuing valuable law firm relationships and investment opportunities. The role offers tremendous growth potential and is best suited for those who thrive in fast-paced environments, willing to take on a variety of new challenges.
Functions & Responsibilities
· Collaborate closely with leaders across the business, particularly our U.S. Managing Director and our London-based Head of Marketing, to execute business development plans
· Help to identify and source investment opportunities and law firm relationships, using market data and Woodsford’s internal systems and origination approaches
· Conduct law firm and attorney market research and analysis
· Develop and manage targeted communications, content creation and contact/relationship databases
· Help to manage the U.S. deal pipeline, including coordinating information flows by working closely with Woodsford U.S. and international teams
· Complete special projects and coordination functions as necessary
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum of 3-5 years sales, marketing and/or business development experience
· Track record of establishing and maintaining trusted and high-level relationships with senior attorneys or equivalent
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including intermediate/advanced use of Excel)
· Proficiency/familiarity with Salesforce and CRM tools/techniques
· Strong analytical skills as well as comfort working with data
· Outstanding organizational and project management skills
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize and complete tasks, working independently as necessary
· Effective communication skills, including outstanding writing ability (samples may be requested)
This position offers a competitive salary (commensurate with experience) and an attractive benefits package including medical, dental, life, vision and 401K. The position is located at Woodsford’s U.S. offices in North Wales, PA (right outside Philadelphia), with occasional travel within the U.S., and possibly internationally.
Inquiries with a cover letter, resume and salary requirements should be sent to Joshua Meltzer, Managing Director, U.S.: email@example.com.
Founded in 2010, with offices in London, Philadelphia and Singapore, Woodsford is a leading provider of litigation finance. Woodsford works with claimholders and law firms across the world to provide sophisticated financial solutions that leverage its deep expertise and capital.
|Company Name||Woodsford Litigation Funding|
|Job Type||Business Development & Marketing|
|Employment Type||Full Time|