Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
• Ensure the Goodmans website is maintained and updated. Draft and publish content, including lawyer bios, publications, accolades, news and media.
• Assist in the management of the firm’s social media profiles and updates as required.
• Write, contribute and optimize online content to increase engagement and build targeted communities for firm’s social media platforms in collaboration with Director and Team Leader, Marketing & Communications.
• Liaise and maintain relationships with outside vendors.
• Assist in the production, distribution, and inventory management of client-focused materials, such as Updates, brochures, and other marketing communications materials.
• Responsible for the development and design of marketing collaterals using Photoshop, InDesign and Quark.
• Provide event management support for client focussed initiatives.
• Coordinate annual Holiday Ecard Program.
• Provide support on special projects and perform other functions for the Marketing and Business Development team as needed.
• Offer assistance to all firm members with their marketing needs as requested and refers to appropriate person as needed; Ensures required action is taken in a timely manner when responding to internal requests; Takes on and assists with other Marketing projects, activities and events as needed.
The ideal candidate:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar field.
• Min. 3 yrs experience working within a professional services environment or similar capacity.
• Strong knowledge of “in-house” marketing applications, such as website management programs.
• Strong Photoshop/InDesign/Quark experience and familiarity with other Adobe software.
• Experience using InterAction, or other CRM databases preferred.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and client service skills.
• Detail-oriented with exceptional customer service and organization skills and the ability to effectively prioritize tasks.
• Ability to work diplomatically and interact with all levels of personnel.
• Self-starter and idea generator who can work both independently and in a team environment.
Goodmans LLP invites applications from all qualified candidates. Goodmans LLP is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity.
Goodmans LLP is recognized as one of Canada's leading transaction law firms. With a strategic entrepreneurial approach and a deal-making mindset, Goodmans delivers intelligent solutions with the responsiveness, energy, talent, and determination it takes to get the deal done. We are committed, talented, hardworking professionals who are motivated by exceeding our clients' expectations. We look for people with commitment, initiative, and a creative flair and who respect and recognize each other's individual contribution to our success.
|Company Name||Goodmans LLP|
|Job Type||Specialist, Marketing & Communications|
|Employment Type||Full Time|