As the Senior Coordinator, Client Development. Reporting to the US Client Development Lead, the candidate will:
Manage the firm's day-to-day relationship with a number of major clients, acting as a key point of contact both within the firm and for these clients.
· Develop a deep knowledge of the client’s needs and strategy and our relationship, sharing this information within the client team.
· Actively identify opportunities to develop and strengthen the client relationship, working closely with the Client Relationship Partner (CRP) and the wider client team.
· Act as a coach to other members of the Marketing and Business Development Department, CRP's, and client teams throughout the firm on client development best practices.
· Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in the coordination of client teams and/or related business developmentwith clients. Professional services background highly preferred.
· BS or BA degree in marketing, communications, business development, or related field is preferred.
· Previous experience working with clients within some of our largest sectors of focus, including life sciences, financial services, or technology, media, and telecom is a plus.
Hogan Lovells is a bold, distinctive, and leading global law firm, providing business-oriented legal advice and high-quality service across its breadth of practices to clients around the world.
|Company Name||Hogan Lovells|
|Job Type||Senior Coordinator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Location||Washington,District of Columbia|
|State||District of Columbia|