We are looking for an enthusiastic California recruiting leader to join our Attorney Recruiting team.
ATTORNEY RECRUITING MANAGER
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Senior Manager, Atty Recruiting Initiatives
Office: San Francisco or Los Angeles, California
Headquartered in Seattle, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP is a full service law firm with more than 500 attorneys practicing in offices across the United States and China.
We are looking for an enthusiastic California recruiting leader to join our Attorney Recruiting team. The ideal candidate has a professional demeanor and provides an excellent first impression of the Firm. They are passionate about people and relationships, service focused, resilient, adaptable, highly collaborative, think strategically, and a natural at connecting the dots. This position will support the Senior Manager, Attorney Recruiting Initiatives.
- Responsible for full cycle attorney recruiting (partner, counsel and associate) including sourcing, screening, interviewing, preparing offers and assisting with onboarding for the San Francisco and Los Angeles offices.
- Work with DWT leadership, including Practice Group Leaders and Office Partners-in-Charge to identify hiring needs and advance recruiting objectives in a strategic manner.
- Frequently collaborate with the Diversity Outreach Recruitment Manager to develop methods to attract diverse attorney candidates and advance the firm's diversity recruiting efforts.
- Partner closely with key colleagues, including Professional Development, Practice Management and Office Administrators, to exercise timely sharing of information and recruiting best practices.
- Advise and manage open attorney position announcements.
- Develop and drive innovative sourcing methods to build proactive talent pipelines.
- Proactively create a sourcing plan for open positions, including the identification and management of external sources for those open positions. Strategically distribute open position announcements utilizing external sources.
- Develop, identify, and track internal and external referrals for open positions using a variety of sourcing tools.
- Consistently track key metrics and generate relevant reports. Report competitive market intelligence on hiring statistics. Develop and analyze reports and projections regarding market trends in diversity, legal recruiting, and retention.
- Assist with annual budget process.
- Perform other related projects as necessary including backup to other recruiting team members.